EFGA Partners with Georgia Drug Card
EFGA is pleased to announce a new partnership with Georgia Drug Card to help those with epilepsy get the best deal on epilepsy medications. As a resident of Georgia, you and your family have access to a statewide Prescription Assistance Program (PAP). We realize that prescriptions can be a major expense, especially for those who have no insurance or even high co-pays if you do have insurance coverage. This card will provide you with Rx medication savings of up to 75% at more than 56,000 pharmacies across the country. Getting your free Georgia Drug Card is easy!
Georgia Drug Card Features:
• No restrictions – No limits on who can join; no eligibility requirements; no exclusions, no files to claim or annual or lifetime limits.
• Lowest Price – This program has the lowest price logic to guarantee you are getting the best pricing on prescriptions. You can save up to 75% on your medications, on average savings are roughly 30%.
• Medications – The Georgia Drug Card includes discounts on both brand and generic medications AND has an open formulary so that all medications are eligible for discounts.
• Accepted everywhere – Your discount card is pre-activated and accepted at over 56,000 pharmacies nationwide, including most major chains.
To get your Georgia Drug Card, simply e-mail us with your name and mailing address. Your card will be in the mail to you the next day!
Once you receive your card:
1) Simply present your card when you take in your prescriptions to the pharmacist.
2) The bar code on the card provides the pharmacist with the appropriately discounted prescription price.
3) Enjoy the savings you will enjoy with the Georgia Drug Card!