Our 39th annual Magnolia Run and Walk will be held IN PERSON on Saturday, August 6, in the beautiful city of Sandy Springs. Join us for a fun-filled day for the whole family!
The Magnolia Run is EFGA’s longest-running fundraiser, supporting those living with epilepsy in the state of Georgia for 39 years! We cannot express our gratitude enough to the entire epilepsy community for supporting us this long. Thank you to the friends and family of loved ones living with epilepsy who continuously support this event! The 2021 Magnolia Run was a huge success, thanks to your support.
Due to the many challenges and restrictions related to COVID-19, EFGA keeps social distancing and safety in mind for this year’s Magnolia Run and Walk. Stay tuned, and more information is coming soon!
Have questions about the Magnolia Run? Contact us at 404-527-7155 or email our Director of Special Events, Kathleen Sullivan, at [email protected] for additional questions or concerns.
2022 MAGNOLIA RUN & WALK FOR EPILEPSY
WHO: Anyone & Everyone, In Person!
WHERE: 4 Concourse Parkway
REGISTRATION: $25 Walkers & $30 Runners***Day of fees will increase by $5 on 8/3 WHEN: Saturday, August 6th
WHY: Help EFGA raise awareness and support the 110,000 Georgians living with epilepsy & seizure disorders in the state of Georgia and get back to the swing of things!
Day of Registration & Packet Pickup @ 7am
1 Mile & 5k @ 8am
- Scheduled packet pickups for team captains throughout the week before Magnolia Run (dates and times TBD)
- One way entry, parallel lines at the day of registration (so people do not cross paths)
- Face masks encouraged (specifically for those not vaccinated)
- Socially distanced vendor tables, team tents, kid’s zones
- Hand sanitizer provided in all areas
- The start line is spaced out to accommodate a single start time. For those being timed, we will utilize real-time timing chips that activate as you cross the start line
- Walkers encouraged to line up towards the back of the starting area