Join EFGA & Friends for the Best Epilepsy Fair of Them All!
On May 2nd from 6:00PM – 9:00PM at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Eisai and the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia will be hosting a carnival themed awareness and education event that will be filled with food, games and fun for all! This event is open to anyone — all ages welcome! For additional information and registration – click here.
By registering with giv360, you are able to support the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia by simply shopping and dining at your favorite merchants. We receive a 5% donation straight from the merchants! Register today and help us lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy. Get started today!
WebEase (Web Epilepsy, Awareness, Support and Education) was developed by a team of Emory University researchers and physicians who treat persons with epilepsy. The program does not tell you what to do, rather it guides you toward making decisions on taking your medications, managing stress and getting a good night’s sleep.
There are several ways you can donate:
- Donate online via secure server here
- Contact our office by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Call us toll free at (800) 527-7105 to make donation arrangements or learn more about the benefits of becoming a major donor
- You allow us to educate people with epilepsy, their friends, family and loved ones.
- You empower us to be a vigorous advocate for people with epilepsy.
- You help us to increase awareness for epilepsy, pushing towards eliminating the stigma still associated with this condition.
Thanks for making a difference!
As we enter the beginning of the holiday season, it is a time for reflection and to give thanks for our many blessings. For many these blessings are for good health, a secure job and […]
2015 ANNUAL CAMPAIGN IS UNDERWAY!
THE ANNUAL CAMPAIGN IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND MEMBERS OF THE PROFESSIONAL ADVISORY BOARD TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO THE FOUNDATION THAT WILL DIRECTLY SUPPORT […]
EFGA has been fortunate enough to form several new partnerships in the past couple months and we are so excited to be sharing with you! We hope that you will take advantage of these amazing […]
Do you have a Kroger Plus Card?? Did you know that Kroger has a Community Rewards program? where they will donate back to the organization of your choice – all you have to do is […]