Join the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia on Saturday, November 11, 2017 for a day filled with information for patients, families, caregivers and members of the community. Learn more & register.
By registering with giv360, you are able to support the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia by simply shopping and dining at your favorite merchants. We receive a 5% donation straight from the merchants! Register today and help us lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy. Get started today!
WebEase (Web Epilepsy, Awareness, Support and Education) was developed by a team of Emory University researchers and physicians who treat persons with epilepsy. The program does not tell you what to do, rather it guides you toward making decisions on taking your medications, managing stress and getting a good night’s sleep.
There are several ways you can donate:
- Donate online via secure server here
- Contact our office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us toll free at (800) 527-7105 to make donation arrangements or learn more about the benefits of becoming a major donor
- You allow us to educate people with epilepsy, their friends, family and loved ones.
- You empower us to be a vigorous advocate for people with epilepsy.
- You help us to increase awareness for epilepsy, pushing towards eliminating the stigma still associated with this condition.
Thanks for making a difference!
We are happy to announce a new partnership with Uber!
The Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia and Uber are joining forces to help epilepsy patients access transportation at no cost. Through the end of 2016, when Uber […]
Join EFGA in showing support for the 1 in 26 on Purple Day®, March 26th!!
Did you know that 1 in 26 people will develop epilepsy in their lifetime? There are more than 150,000 Georgians living […]
2017 Camp Dates Now Available
The Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia is pleased to announce the dates for the 2017 Epilepsy Summer Camp sessions.
Camp Carpe Diem
Camp Carpe Diem will run from Sunday, May 28 –Friday, June 2. […]