On February 1, 2014 we experienced the miracle of life when our baby boy, Tanner Ashton entered this world. He was healthy, big and beautiful! We fell in love instantly! Around 3 months of age, we started noticing strange jerks, and within a couple of weeks they started happening more frequently… Read More
WebEase (Web Epilepsy, Awareness, Support and Education) was developed by a team of Emory University researchers and physicians who treat persons with epilepsy. The program does not tell you what to do, rather it guides you toward making decisions on taking your medications, managing stress and getting a good night’s sleep.
We’re kicking off epilepsy awareness month with new #1 in 26 items for you to help show your support and spread the word. Check out the new t-shirts, stickers and wristbands, easy to purchase and shipped right to your door.
There are several ways you can donate:
- Donate online via secure server here
- Contact our office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us toll free at (800) 527-7105 to make donation arrangements or learn more about the benefits of becoming a major donor
- You allow us to educate people with epilepsy, their friends, family and loved ones.
- You empower us to be a vigorous advocate for people with epilepsy.
- You help us to increase awareness for epilepsy, pushing towards eliminating the stigma still associated with this condition.
Thanks for making a difference!
Sponsors & Partners