Hi! My name is Noel and, when I grow up, I want to be a pediatric neurosurgeon. My first known seizure was July 27, 2012. This seizure scared me a lot, because I did not know what it was. I had several seizures where I lost consciousness. They were terrible!! I was very scared, but Mom and Dad helped me to not be afraid…. Read More
WebEase (Web Epilepsy, Awareness, Support and Education) was developed by a team of Emory University researchers and physicians who treat persons with epilepsy. The program does not tell you what to do, rather it guides you toward making decisions on taking your medications, managing stress and getting a good night’s sleep.
There are several ways you can donate:
- Donate online via secure server here
- Contact our office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us toll free at (800) 527-7105 to make donation arrangements or learn more about the benefits of becoming a major donor
- You allow us to educate people with epilepsy, their friends, family and loved ones.
- You empower us to be a vigorous advocate for people with epilepsy.
- You help us to increase awareness for epilepsy, pushing towards eliminating the stigma still associated with this condition.
Thanks for making a difference!
Sponsors & Partners