Join EFGA & Friends for the Best Epilepsy Fair of Them All!
On May 2nd from 6:00PM – 9:00PM at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Eisai and the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia will be hosting a carnival themed awareness and education event that will be filled with food, games and fun for all! This event is open to anyone — all ages welcome! For additional information and registration – click here.
By registering with giv360, you are able to support the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia by simply shopping and dining at your favorite merchants. We receive a 5% donation straight from the merchants! Register today and help us lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy. Get started today!
WebEase (Web Epilepsy, Awareness, Support and Education) was developed by a team of Emory University researchers and physicians who treat persons with epilepsy. The program does not tell you what to do, rather it guides you toward making decisions on taking your medications, managing stress and getting a good night’s sleep.
There are several ways you can donate:
- Donate online via secure server here
- Contact our office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us toll free at (800) 527-7105 to make donation arrangements or learn more about the benefits of becoming a major donor
- You allow us to educate people with epilepsy, their friends, family and loved ones.
- You empower us to be a vigorous advocate for people with epilepsy.
- You help us to increase awareness for epilepsy, pushing towards eliminating the stigma still associated with this condition.
Thanks for making a difference!
As we approach the end of 2016, we ask that you think of the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia for your year end contributions. Throughout the month of December, we have spotlighted the stories of three […]
We are happy to announce a wonderful opportunity provided by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, please join EFGA and other community partners for a day of learning! The goal of this educational conference is to provide information […]