Registration for the 2014 Magnolia Run and Walk for Epilepsy is now OPEN. Register today! Thank you to everyone who made the 30th Annual Magnolia Run a huge success, raising more than $123,000! In addition to the fun and fund-raising, the Magnolia Run plays an important role in educating the public about epilepsy and creating greater awareness of the disorder.
WebEase (Web Epilepsy, Awareness, Support and Education) was developed by a team of Emory University researchers and physicians who treat persons with epilepsy. The program does not tell you what to do, rather it guides you toward making decisions on taking your medications, managing stress and getting a good night’s sleep.
The Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia is honored to announce the development of the Stuart Staton Memorial Fund. Mr. Staton’s family have been so generous in offering to match donations made in Mr. Staton’s memory up to $35,000 to help EFGA provide programs and services to the more than 150,000 Georgians living with epilepsy.
There are several ways you can donate:
- Donate online via secure server here
- Contact our office by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Call us toll free at (800) 527-7105 to make donation arrangements or learn more about the benefits of becoming a major donor
- You allow us to educate people with epilepsy, their friends, family and loved ones.
- You empower us to be a vigorous advocate for people with epilepsy.
- You help us to increase awareness for epilepsy, pushing towards eliminating the stigma still associated with this condition.
Thanks for making a difference!
Sponsors & Partners