The Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia is dedicated to meeting the needs of Georgians with epilepsy or a seizure disorder, as well as their families, friends, communities and caregivers. Without the help of generous supporters like you, EFGA would never be able to provide these programs and services to all Georgians living with epilepsy. Please help EFGA continue to be able to provide these programs and services. Make a difference in the life of someone living with epilepsy, donate today!
With the help from our supporters EFGA is able to provide programs and services statewide. This includes:
- Provide educational in-services in schools, workplaces, community centers, churches and more.
- Assist in emergency situations providing financial assistance for epilepsy medication.
- Provide employment services for people through the EFWorks Employment Program.
- Provide scholarships to send children and adults with epilepsy to summer camp.
- Host StudioE Art Therapy for 8 weeks, providing an outlet of expression and a sense of community.
- Provide information and support to anyone in need, including new patient education packets and general information on epilepsy and seizure disorders.
- Host awareness driven events throughout the month of November for Epilepsy Awareness Month.