The Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia is dedicated to meeting the needs of the more than 150,000 Georgians with a seizure disorder and their families. With the help from our supporters EFGA was able to accomplish the following during the 2013-2014 fiscal year:
- 72 educational in-services, reaching 6,382 people in 123 counties.
- 3,528 information and referral calls were covered.
- 3 separate camp sessions were held, with 78 scholarship recipients.
- Raised $35,697.86 for camp scholarship fund.
- Emergency medication assistance was provided to 92 people for a total in assistance of $34,051.72.
- 2 StudioE Art Therapy Program series were held, reaching 24 participants.
- National Epilepsy Awareness Month expanded greatly to include a symposium, a StudioE gallery showing, billboards, special events and daily social media updates. Two EFGA videos were featured on the National website through the Epilepsy Stories campaign.
Without the help of generous supporters like you, EFGA would never be able to provide these programs and services to all Georgians living with epilepsy. Please help EFGA continue to be able to provide these programs and services. Donate today!CLICK TO MAKE A SECURE DONATION ONLINE